Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bad Day :(

Normally, I'm not one to complain much when I have bad days, I normally keep my feelings bottled up and use the emotion in my stories I write...unless it's really bad. Today hasn't been the worst day I've ever had, but it's totally on the Top Ten list for the school year so far. I went to bed last night with a headache, and woke up with an even worse headache. I had to walk to school in the cold with Charlee who insisted the frost on the ground was really snow and was very loud about it. And then one of my friends decided to take something i said way to literial and got upset with me when infact i was just joking and anyone else would have gotten the joke... if you (and you know who you are) are reading this, I'm sorry for ranting about you, but sometimes when you say you're having a worse time then someone else, maybe you should have them explain their situation before you assume. (and we all know what they say about people assuming things)

Back into ranting about my day, on the way to my first period of today (English), I fell really hard while walking up the stairs infront of a lot of people. i hurt my right Knee very bad to the point where it's already givven out on me twice today and i banged my head on the floor to the point where I'm starting to doubt if my headache will ever go away.

It's been one of those days where i just want to go home right away and curl up under my very soft pink blanket that i found hidden under the stairs and sleep until tomorrow. *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment