Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Flu in December

Just like every year, I have already gotten my yearly flu. For the last 3 days I've been coughing and sneezing and feeling like i wanted to sleep the day away. Now that I'm back at school I've been feeling a little better, but I don't like getting yelled at for being sick. my friend tells me the people in my Journalism class were "Out for my blood" yesterday when i didn't come to class. well that's just to bad, i'm not comming to school as sick as i was and i shouldn't be expected to scheduel my sickness around their lifes. So of course, while i was gone the photo editor took the only assignment she had given me and done it herself so this issue, i won't have any photos in the paper. And to make it worce, auditions started yesterday and i can't sing :( Mr. Jacobs seems to understand though and I'm sure I'll still get a Daughter part.

No comments:

Post a Comment