Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My first Link up!! :: What do I believe

Linking up wit Anna at A Sweet Southern Mess for her new Link-up Series :)

I believe it's important to love yourself. No matter who else does.You're the voice you should be listening to, don't let anyone else try to tell you otherwise. I believe everyone is put on this earth for a reason, and they all have a personal legend to live up to, (if you've read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho than you'll understand this). I believe in second chances, but I believe you can only give them so many times. I believe in love at first sight, but I also know that is not always the case, some times Love just comes softly. (Love Comes Softly by Jenette Oke). I believe in giving everyone a fair chance and not judging people by the way they look or who they hang out with, but by who they really are, the side of them they don't often let show. I believe in the beauty of nature, how taking a walk through a garden or laying in the woods can make you feel at peace. I believe Home is Where the Heart is. 

what do you believe? link up and tell us:



A Sweet Southern Mess

No comments:

Post a Comment