Monday, February 6, 2012

Superbowl weekend

Saturday was alright...

Sunday was a nightmeir!!!

i woke up to a ex-friend being mad at me for not wanting to get in volved in some stupid drama and after being yelled at for house because of that, i started to feel like crap. I was looking forward to going to my sisters Superbowl party, but after falling down the stairs due to my eyes being full of tears i ended up in bed all day watching glee season 2 on DVD. It wasn't to bad. But i hate how my so called "friends" treated me. I'm not talking to any of them anymore, I don't desirve to be treated that way due to the way i feel about things.

Now, besides having a bruised back i'm kinda sick. not to bad, just a head cold.

And sorry i haven't posted very lately, i've been doing a lot of photo sessions and i've started writing a new novel which i may post or may not depending on things. Anyway,

Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment