Thursday, August 23, 2012

Blogging Funk

This is an interesting phrase that I stole from Whitney at Everything Happens For A Reason. It reminded me of writers block, which I get all the time and especially now sense I am trying to write a Screen Play (Script) based on something else and I have to make sure what's said in the something else makes it into the script. It's demanding work but it's also very fun at the same time.

Anyway, back on topic. I saw on Whitney's blog that she was opening the floor for requests and questions. This seemed like a great ideas for me as well! If anyone has any ideas or questions or comments or anything involving me or my blog, please comment here or email me at alishastar1234@gmail.com, I am always looking for guest posts and would love to guest post on your blog as well. If you're part of a weekly challenge such as Tuesday Ten or Wordless Wednesday that you think I would enjoy, please link it to me. I'm trying to get out of my funk :)

Much Love to my blogging sisters (and brothers)
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment