Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What A long Time It's Been

It's been a long time sense I've posted here and I apologize to all my readers, friends and followers for the absence. I've had a pretty busy couple of months filled with annoying drama that I really never wanted to get into in the first place and new discoveries. Summer's almost over and I'm about to start my Junior Year. I can still remember my Freshman year. It seems like it was just days -maybe weeks, ago. It's weird thinking I've know my best friend Lillee for only 2 years. But within these two years, we've gotten very close and I can't imagine my life without her. She's always been there for me and normally is the only one I can go to when I really need someone. I know she's got her opinion's about my things, and she voices them. Normally, she's always right and I -very stupidly- try to do things anyway even though they always end the way she says their going to and I would have been able to save myself a lot of pain if I had listened to her.

It's been a pretty intense summer. I found out that I was allergic to the Sun, so I'm stuck inside most of the time and whenever I go outside I have to wear a lot of sunscreen and wear cloths that cover all skin. This is a huge difference seeing as I used to wear mostly tank tops and dresses. I can still wear them, just under my sun cloths and when I'm inside a building away from the sun. I've also spent a lot of time on my photography this summer. I did a Senior Photo shoot for one of my best friends, James. And I've taken a lot of photos of my nieces and nephews when they're over or when I get to see them. Babies are my favorite topic.

Also, like most of the world, I've been sucked into the Olympics and nearly fallen in love with Ryan Lochte. He's adorable. My favorite events were Gymnastics and Diving just because they are both so amazing to watch. I wanted to watch Synchronized Swimming, but I wasn't able to. I'm not sure why, it was just never on when I had the time to watch.

To close this post with letting everyone know I'm going to change the theme and background of this blog and going to re-start my swap sponsors. If you want to swap with me, please email me at alishastar1234@gmail.com with "Swap" in the Subject box.

1 comment: