Monday, August 27, 2012

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Has anyone seen this show? I used to be forced to watch it when I was nannying Charlee because she loved it, and that was understandable seeing as she was a 9 year old girl... But recently, a lot of teenage boys and girls have been getting into the show and even starting to become obsessive. Actual teenage boys walking the halls of my High School singing the songs from this show and talking about which pony is the best pony. Now, I'm not here to judge. People can do what they want with their free time. I'm just not sure I get it. I mean, I guess that it could be a good thing for some guys to get a little more sensitivity training from watching such a show religiously, but it just a little odd, don't you think? Anyone have any comments on this topic? I mean, I'm sure some of you that are mothers watch it with your children. What do you guys think of the show? Is this obsession a good thing or a bad thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment