Monday, April 9, 2012

Guest Post: James

So about a month ago my friend James asked to make a guest post for my blog to get some readers onto his blog and I have been so far behind on everything that I had forgotten all about it. So this is me posting it now:


check out his blog by clicking here to see a special post made for my awesome readers :)


His Post:


You see, I have two blogs. One is about movies, the other, about music. This blog is my music one and man, do I love. For the next 18 posts or so, I'll be delving into each and every genre of music I have on my iTunes and writing about my favorite songs of each genre. And I'm going in alphabetcial order. In this case, A-W. I'd highly encourage everyone to take a look at this blog and you might like what you read.



1 comment:

  1. Cool idea, going into all the different genres of music on your iTunes. I'll check the blog out! :)
    --Becky
    preppypremed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete