Friday, April 27, 2012

Harry Potter obsession is back

So everyone who has been reading from the beginning knows how much I love Harry Potter. The books, the movies, the idea of Hogwarts and the Wizarding World, everything is amazing. J.K Rowling is my god...

Anyway, the last few months have been busy and I feel out of my obsession for a while. However, recently I decided to re-read the first book becasue it had been over a year and as soon as my eyes hit that first sentence, once again, I was hooked. There is no better feeling than taking the Hogwarts Express to your first year at Hogwarts.

I can't even begin to describe how much I wanted to go to Hogwarts, and still would even to this day. It's a place full of magic and wonder where anything can happen and where true friendships are made. It's my favrotie way to escape the world and go somewhere where I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment