1) Spent the morning watching Mamma Mia alone in bed-- which is always fantastic!
2) Made an amazing Fruit Salad for the Easter Dinner
3) Danced and sung with my sisters and my mom while cooking all morning
4) played Risk with my sister before and after dinner
5) Had a huge dinner at like 1 pm -- so it was more like lunch, but still.
6) Broke down and had some peeps and chocolates! -- Peeps= like the best candy ever!!
7) took a four hour long nap --which made up for not sleeping on Saturday due to our district tournament
8)woke up at like 8:30 pm and had more food-- by this point i was hungry again
9) got to borrow Gilmore Girls season 4 from my sister! -- best show ever
10) fell asleep watching Gilmore girls.
well there are my Tuesday 10 this week.
and just to get it out there: Districts went... alright... we got 3rd place in our district (out of 4 schools) and we are going to be sending 2 people to State: Miles in Radio and Lexie in Student Congress. I'm proud of my team even though we didn't do too well. It was a fun day and I enjoyed just being with all my friends doing what I love to do. :)