Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring is Here

So I'm back!!

Anyone miss me? I surely missed blogging everyday. And I've got a lot to catch up on when it comes to reading my favorite blogs. Gosh, you go away for a week and miss so much...

In more fun news... SPRING IS HERE! Even here in the wet and rainy Portland Oregon, we've been getting some sun. I'm so excited to have a break from the rain even if it is a small break and probably won't last long.

My break was uneventful. I spent most of it writing a new story and texting my friends. One thing I learned over the week is that it may be time to cut ties to some people and relationships and just willingly let go before i let myself get hurt again... Even though I don't want to and I know it'll be hard, it'll be better for me in the long run.

Districts for Speech and Debate are on Saturday and I'm really nervous.  I'll be doing Poetry and DI which is Dramatic Interp. I hope I do well, I would love to be able to go to State.

Also auditions for the next play will be soon, We'll be doing The Trojan Women, which is a Greek tragedy. We'll also be doing this play outside in the courtyard... but knowing Portland... it'll probably be raining.

Anyway, only like 50 more days of school and they're going to be a busy 50-some-odd days. ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment