Though I don't normaly carry a purse, I do have things on me at all times that I can share (I would have a picture if I knew about this before hand, but I just saw this like 5 minutes ago and though it would be fun to do, so forgive me this time)
Without further ado, 10 Things you will find in my bag:
1) My cell phone-- I don't leave my bedroom without it, let alone my house.
2) My Nikon Coolpix P500-- not the best camera, but it cost enough and takes good photos. it's like my baby. I just finished paying it off.
3) Chapstick or Lip gloss-- I'm a girl, I like color on my lips
4) Money-- though I never seem to have enough for whatever it is I want to buy.
5) Keys-- However, I sometimes forget them on my dresser...
6) A book-- I hate getting somewhere early and having nothing to do, so I carry a book with me, currently it's Girls in Pants- the third summer of the sisterhood.
7) Migraine Medicine-- Mostly Excedrin: for my chronic Migraines
8) Water-- especially if I go out with Charlee or one of the other children I nanny.
9) Crochet-- My sister Angie and I are starting to sell our stuff, so we're always working.
10) My dad's business cards-- Because you never know when someone will need their Lawn Mower tuned.
So, there you have it, the top 10 things in my bag on a daily basis. what's in your bag? link up and let us know